Car rental in Perth

poue

Hi Perthonians

We need some advice, please.

Read on this forum about the great rental deals with Bayswater Car rental (www.bayswatercarrental.com.au for anyone who wants to check it out, they are 50% cheaper than the big guys), but we arrive on a Saturday at 12h05 and they close on Saturdays at 12h!

They only open the next day Sunday.

As we will want to do some sightseeing and shopping and going to church, we would like to have our own transport for the Saturday and Sunday, until we can get the car rental from Bayswater (the Monday).

Are there any other reasonable priced car rentals in Perth, preferrably close to the airport? Maybe privately owned companies?

I checked rates for the major car rentals (Avis etc) and it is v expensive!

The public transport really is very good, we could get where we needed no worries. Check out the family day rider if you can't get a rental.

Hi KIMO and Erik

Thanks for the good advice. I send an email to lets-perth and awaiting their feedback.

I did not realise they had car rentals, we tried booking acc with them, but unfortunately they were already fully booked.

Hope they can help us with car rental.

Glad I asked this forum!!! Thanks guys!!!!