How do I post photos fom a Galaxy S3 to the forum?

AndreaL

Can anyone help, I'm not very mobile savvy, what is the best way to share photos from my S3 to the forum.

Thanks

Each forum member is allocated a total of 2 MB of uploads to the forum. With so many members we just cant afford to give more to each member. So I would think you should upload them to a third party photo sharing site like Google Photos. The Samsung GS3 can auto upload as you snap your pics. Then copy and paste the url location to your post.

You cannot auto upload to the forum if that is what you wanting to do.

Thanks Jordy, I've uploaded them to dropbox and will see what to do from there. I'm still trying to learn all the things this phone does

• Like 1

Thanks Jordy, I've uploaded them to dropbox and will see what to do from there. I'm still trying to learn all the things this phone does

I think you just want to brag with your new Toy!! :blush-anim-cl::P:D Enjoy!

• Like 2

I am not an expert but I don't think dropbox is the right place for this. Isn't dropbox just your own personal cloud storage? You would need a public photo sharing website like Picasa.

I think you just want to brag with your new Toy!! :blush-anim-cl::P:D Enjoy!

:blush: Absolutely right, if only I could work it out!

I am not an expert but I don't think dropbox is the right place for this. Isn't dropbox just your own personal cloud storage? You would need a public photo sharing website like Picasa.

You're right Jordy, I was under the impression that dropbox was just an external storage and if I copied the URL, people could see the photo, I've made posts in the chit chat forum that didn't work and need to remove them. I'll try Picassa or the like, Thanks

You're right Jordy, I was under the impression that dropbox was just an external storage and if I copied the URL, people could see the photo, I've made posts in the chit chat forum that didn't work and need to remove them. I'll try Picassa or the like, Thanks

You can share dropbox files with anyone but I haven't done it myself: https://www.dropbox.com/help/167/en

Thanks Fish, I'll give it a try.

Well that is a pretty Pepsi Next can!

I have a Samsung Galaxy S3 as well, absolutely love it.

I was supplied with a company i-phone, used it for two weeks and gave it back, swapped over to the Samsung Galaxy, what a relief. (am I going to be stoned now?)

• Like 1

Well that is a pretty Pepsi Next can!

I have a Samsung Galaxy S3 as well, absolutely love it.

I was supplied with a company i-phone, used it for two weeks and gave it back, swapped over to the Samsung Galaxy, what a relief. (am I going to be stoned now?)

hhhhhmmmmm, it should be a picture of soaps for sensitive skin I.e. dettol but at least I am getting there and something is actually visible. Mara, I love this phone to bits, I'm so happy I didn't get an iPhone, the hype around them just makes me feel as if I'm being asked to sell my soul.....I do love iPad though, but think the galaxy is a more functional phone......once I learn to use Dropbox properly I will be able to share documents etc to all my devices.....hopefully

BTW, the Pepsi is a new product which is sweetened with Stevia, that photo is meant for the discussion on aspartamene.

Edited by AndreaL
  • Like 1

• 5 weeks later...

A bit off topic...I have a Samsung Galaxy. Tried using the iPhone but just couldn't get to grips with it. I know they are big out here in Oz but...maybe it's just a personal choice thing.

@AndreaL - Interesting that Pepsi is now sweetened with stevia. Has this been for a while or is this a new development? I ned to look at a can of Pepsi again....

It's new, i probably noticed them at Coles about a month ago, I don't think it tastes too bad, but I'm not a huge coke or pepsi drinker anyway.