Search

Hi All,

Can anyone recommend good doctors south of Perth (Rockingham, Secret Harbour, Mandurah) areas? Male and Female?

We moved from Melb to Perth recently and now need reaccustom ourselves with all the basic necessities.

Also are there any RSA Dr's in the these areas that anyone can recommend?

Thank you!

Why would you want a SA doctor? Can you imagine the uproar if an Aussie went to SA and insisted on an Aussie doctor!?

Hi,

To be honest, good Doctors in this area is hard to find!

We go to a very good Doctor in Leda but he is semi retired and work only certain day's and I must add the Leda medical centre is very very busy so would be good if you can book in advance.

Dr. Thomas Smalberger GP's contact information, consultation in Shop 9, Stargate Shopping Centre, Feilman Drive, 6170 Leda

Edited by KangaRoux

Thanks KangaRoux - suppose we would have to try a few to get an idea. But will definitly pass Dr Smalberger's details onto my wife.

ps. See you guys are in Secret Harbour, how long have you been there and do you guys enjoy the area if you don't mind me asking? We just secured a long term rental there.

Thanks KangaRoux - suppose we would have to try a few to get an idea. But will definitly pass Dr Smalberger's details onto my wife.

ps. See you guys are in Secret Harbour, how long have you been there and do you guys enjoy the area if you don't mind me asking? We just secured a long term rental there.

We have been very happy in Secret Harbour, some nice parks, close to the Beach,happy with the school, quiet area! Have been here for 3.6 years and cant complain about anything really. Unfortunately the owner sold the House in which we live at the moment and in 2 weeks time we will be moving to Baldivis only reason being we couldn't find approprately priced House in SH in the time frame we have.

I am sure you will be happy there.

Cheers,

Thanks very much Jordy.

Why would you want a SA doctor? Can you imagine the uproar if an Aussie went to SA and insisted on an Aussie doctor!?

I like going to a SA doctor because then I can speak to him in Afrikaans....and you know they are good!!!

Edited by Bosch x 2

There are a lot of :censored: doctors in SA. They give patients antibiotics for the flu. So i assume all the good ones are in Oz now? Lol

Springjock , they understand us , our needs , our backround , can advise you on similiar medicines as you used in SA (biggest one) and lastly they are better period and have much better experience. And yes they are almost all here indeed. Love it!

I go to a Saffer doctor because I when I say "Ja, nee its bliksem eina right there, my china", he must know what I am talking about.

Hahaha Heavy moevise cool.

I go to an Irish Doctor because he tells me to take my pils with a swig of whiskey...

Only joking, he is Irish and a good doctor.

A South African Doctor would however understand when when I say: The karate water had taken effect and I tripped ending up in the fire next to the potjie. I realised I needed to get back to my feet when I felt my arm reached the stage of medium rare.

I reckon the doc would then say: Ja nee as jy dom is moet jy k@k!

• 7 years later...

I saw a Malasian doctor in Yangebub and he could not read my Cat scan properly and even with the writ from the radiologist I do not believe he diagnosed me correctly. South African doctors are smart and educated and NOT money hungry.

I need a doctor to read my cat scan and becauseĀ I travel with rand I cannot afford anymore errors.. I'm still fairly ill...