Jhb Get Together - 6th October 2012

miraclebabycaw

:ilikeit: Thank you, thank you! We really enjoyed the get-to-gether and chatting to like-minded people. So glad we went! And AfricanCowGirl, looking forward to stay in touch whilest also planning our move to Canberra.....if we can just get the visa. Meds done 24 Aug, everything else still outstanding was already submitted on 13 Aug via Agent, was allocated a case officer on 20 Sept and it's almost mid Oct...we want our kids to start school 1 Feb when the new year kicks off...eish!

Any way, thanks again every one, plus it's nice to have faces to names...and please celebrate with me, this is my FIRST post!

Have a wonderful day!

Elizna

Edited by EliznaCobus
  • Like 2

Hi Elizna & Cobus

Welcome to the forum and good luck with the rest of your journey. We will be holding thumbs for that visa grant so that you guys can make 1 Feb for the kids.

• Like 1

It was a wonderful day and it was so nice to meet you all.

So nice to be able to talk to people who understand why we want to go.

Hi guys,

I am so sorry that we missed the get together. We really wanted to come but I just started a new job and worked night shift Friday night. Would have been more of a zombie than company. Hope you all had a great time.

Thanks everybody for an AWESOME day, was really great meeting you all ;)

Agreed, thanks all for a great day :)

It was an awesome day and we couldn't have done it without all of you. Huge thanks to Whynot who's organisational skills are a heck better than mine hehehe. I think all had a good time. I have a little un's hat in my possession as well. 1-3 little boys spiderman hat, so if you are missing one, lemme know.

• Like 1

Sorry we missed it guys.... We managed to finish cleaning, washing, painting etc at about 8pm last night for the movers to come today!!! Yes, its CONTAINER week!!!!

Lets hope there is another get together before we fly in December!

• Like 1

Decembers a busy month, so far we have people leaving the 4th (us), others the 7th, you guys the 10th, some others on the forum on the 26th...Busy times for shippers LOL

Thanks for those. :ilikeit:

And welcome to the forum AEon :ilikeit: :ilikeit: :ilikeit:

Thanks Ben..I posted on the general board as well. Great time I think was had by all.

Sorry so late but a BIG thank you to everybody for a really fun day on the 6th (expecially miraclebabycaw and her team!) Welcome to the forum EliznaCobus - great to have you guys onboard and please keep us updated as to your progress.

Thanks also for the pics which are great :)

• Like 1