"appys" with no official trade docs

miraclebabycaw

https://nationalapprenticeships.com.au/

The National Apprenticeships Program is seeking Expressions of Interest from applicants prepared to undertake an Advanced Entry Adult Apprenticeship.

We are seeking individuals wanting to enter the resources and energy sector but who are not necessarily qualified.

You will need minimum 4 years relevant experience to the trade you are interested in and be able to provide adequate evidence to your State Training Provider (TAFE) to support Recognition of Prior Learning equal to 40% or greater of the trade requirement.

Typical backgrounds would be those with uncompleted and out of trade apprenticeships; ex-defence forces personnel; overseas-qualified trades people (where their qualification is not recognised in Australia) or aligned trade qualifications.

This is your opportunity to register your interest on line on our website. Once registered, we will advise you when specific campaigns aligned with your chosen trade are launched.

Register your interest by clicking the Register link below the box.

• 2 months later...

Hi. I would like to find out if people that are still in South Africa and want to come over, will be able to also apply for this? We have friends that really want to come to Australia but they are not qualified. If this is the case, it will be great.....

• Like 1

Hi Lorna. I have no idea. I just found it on a website and listed it incase it would help someone. They would have to contact the relevant place. Hope they come right.

Hi. I would like to find out if people that are still in South Africa and want to come over, will be able to also apply for this? We have friends that really want to come to Australia but they are not qualified. If this is the case, it will be great.....

For any of the National Australian Apprenticeships: you need to be "an Australian Citizen or on Permanent Residency" already in Australia....(if you go through the website, you will see it asks you this before you are even allowed to register on the site)