Another Newbie

Lisle

Friday the 13th has been good to me.....

Officially starting the process today...

Watch out Aus, we're cooooooommmmiiiinnnngggg

Ps. I think this forum is excellent. Thank you to contributors. Very informative

• Like 3

Hi Lisle

Welcome to the forum and congratulations on the big decision. Don't give up no matter what happens, the end result and rewards I am sure are going to be very worth it. We have been at this since February 2012 and so far it has been, what feels like, a long hard haul and I am sure the road ahead will be trying and as they say "character building". Never give up and ask as many questions as you can. The forumites here in saaus land are awesome. Good luck and enjoy the ride.

• Like 1

Welcome and good luck. Hope the length of your journey to get your approval is short. Ask anything you are not sure of

• Like 1

A very big welcome, lisle ! It seems as if you're quite organised, enjoy the company here, it becomes close to family !

• Like 1

Welcome! You will see, this forum will be of big help to you. And you will be on here daily :D

• Like 1

Hi there. Welcome!

Good luck with the process - you need nerves and patience of steel to get through it, but it's so worth it!

• Like 1

Hiya L,

I'll say Friday the 13 th is great because I was actually born on a Friday the 13th. Wish you all the best in the process and hope you have a smooth ride.

Regards

• Like 1