Old Newbie(First Post)

Lancelot

Hi All

This is my first post although I have been reading on the forum for almost a year.I am married to Blondiejhb.I would like to thank every single person who has helped me and my family with advice and support over the past year.I found the forum the day our 176 visa was granted after a 3,5 year process.I Googled the phrase "People who moved to Australia and returned".I was looking for reasons why people had done the big move and found it so difficult that they had decided to return.In other words I was panicking.

I found answers to every question and doubt that I had.Those that we had were all answered by all the members of the forum and their wealth of knowledge.Thank you again.

We arrived in Sydney 2 days ago and fortunately between my wife and family in Ozz we had almost everything sorted.

I would once again like to thank every one for all their help and support over the past year.Without you guys I don't think I would have got through this past year.Reading everyone's journeys has made it much easier for me knowing that all of us have shared a similar journey.

Regards Lance

Congrats on your arrival and good luck.

Hi Lance

Welcome to you both. The members of the forum are wonderful aren't they. I hope you find Sydney wonderful and that you both are very happy in Australia. Good luck

What a lovely thank you!

Thank you Lancelot for your thank you. It is always great to hear that the efforts of those on the forum is appreciated by those needing advice.

A hearty welcome, stay with us and help others learn through your settling in process ! I just LOVE this forum, as all of us do !

Hey Lancelot

Welcome and congratulations on surviving the migration journey. Good luck with all your future ventures and we hope to follow suit sooner rather than later.

Hey Lance, send my love to your lovely wife. We went through this together! Glad you made it and all is organised.

Archived