Credit Controller Perth - Full time or possible School Hours

CandiceM

Hi,

I was approached by a friend who is looking for a credit controller in Perth. Unfortunately or fortunately :-) I am about to go on Maternity Leave, so it wouldnt suit me at the moment, but said I would see if I could find anyone who was interested

They are looking for a senior credit controller, with experience in a manufacturing company. The job is in Guilford and there is parking provided. The job is with a manufacturing company which is a division of an international company. They need someone to start ASAP.

If you think you are interested or want more information message me and I can give you more details.

As a side note it seems credit controllers are very hard to find at the moment! They have moved my role to our Melbourne office as they couldn't find someone to replace me in Perth!!!!

Candice

Hi Candice, I tried to PM you, but your inbox is full. I am interested in the position.Please pm me or call me on 0450 917 102.