Searching for book, Indian Delights

AndreaL

Hi all

I'm on the hunt for a book called Indian delights or possibly The best of Indian delights by Zuleikha Mayat. I would prefer the older book with 397 pages and not the newer smaller version. Will pay postage costs and price of book, Thanks

come to think of it, something I do miss in Oz is spicy food :)

I'm determined to learn to make the best naan and samoosa's and short of finding someone to teach me, this book sounds like a good option. I've also ordered another South African Indian cooking book by Ramola Parbhoo, available at most libraries here.....yum yum.

Hi Andrea,

i know the book, it can be bought from a few indian shops in durban. not sure about its cost but will establish that for you.- will check the price at a store in Musgrave Centre- today, I can assist you if you like.

regards

flockie

Hi Andrea,

i know the book, it can be bought from a few indian shops in durban. not sure about its cost but will establish that for you.- will check the price at a store in Musgrave Centre- today, I can assist you if you like.

regards

flockie

That would be fantastic Flockie, if you let me know price and postal cost we can privately arrange for me to put the funds in your account or whichever way you prefer. :ilikeit:

Thanks, it does, I'll wait for Flockie to come back to me and go from there, thanks for the link :)

HI AndreaL

I am off on a friday afternoon and will go check the price and take a photo of the book and get the book weight, dimesions etc for packaging. You let me know which is more cost effective for you.

sorry about the late reply.

HI AndreaL

I am off on a friday afternoon and will go check the price and take a photo of the book and get the book weight, dimesions etc for packaging. You let me know which is more cost effective for you.

sorry about the late reply.

No problems, just as long as I not putting you out, I'm away for the weekend, so will only check back here next week, I'll have a look at the link supplied above so we can see whta would be the most cost effective, thanks so much for you help.

So it would cost R483 at the cheapest shipping method

Hey Andrea

It's also available from Amazon: http://www.amazon.co...delights (this is the original 1993 edition)

New, hardcover, 397 pages - in stock. $55.65 + $3.99 shipping from UK.

Sounds like a fabulous book!

Cheers,

Mrs M

Edited: Sorry, for some reason the link isn't working - bare with me while I fix it. Okay - all working again. :)

Edited by Mrs Mupersan in Canberra

Also, if you get it from Amazon, you know it'll arrive. There's always the possibility that mail from SA will be affirmatively re-directed...

Yep, will need to look carefully, but that is the one I'm after Mrs Mupersan ( I wonder what your real name is!)

O.K. I can get it for $38.62 from Abe books p&p.

• Like 1

you have me so interested in this book now. Looks like something I would enjoy as well..Must try get a bopy before I leave SA..

Just to let you know Flockie, I bought the book from Abe books for Aus $37.72 including postage and package, so that's about R316.56 at todays exchange rate. Thanks everyone for all your help.