Any specials that you know of?

Tilla

Hi there, my sister and brother-in-law wants to come to Melbourne for a holiday in December. Is it too early to find special rates somewhere, because I believe the sooner you buy the tickets the better the rates. Can anybody help with info?

Hi there, my sister and brother-in-law wants to come to Melbourne for a holiday in December. Is it too early to find special rates somewhere, because I believe the sooner you buy the tickets the better the rates. Can anybody help with info?

If you mean from South Africa, I would check for the specials on the quantas.co.za site. They generally list specials from JHB, but its still helpful if you are flying from Cape Town or Durban as it points out the dates when the international leg of your trip is most expensive.

• Like 1

Yes, Johannesburg to Melbourne. Thanks, I will check Quantas.

Check Emirates and Etihad. They often have good specials although they will have a wait in Dubai or Abu Dhabi.

Recently flew to Brisbane on Emirates - they were the cheapest. Excellent airline so we shall be using them for sure when we make our move over within the next 6 months. Also look at www.travelstart.co.za

Edited by team44

Subscribe to Qantas red hot deals on their website. It gives you some notice of any specials they have coming up. Would recommend you do the same with Emirates, Etihad & Cathay Pacific.