Consulting company looking for Mining & Resource Professionals

patrice

We are looking for mining and resource professionals, to be based in our Australia (Brisbane / Perth) or South Africa (Johannesburg) offices. We are Australia based, and therefore are able to sponsor Australian visa's.

See attached advert.

Anyone interested, please let me know.

Expressions of interest for mining professionals located in South Africa.pdf

Can't believe that there seems to be no mining or resource professionals looking for a job in Aus ?

Can't believe that there seems to be no mining or resource professionals looking for a job in Aus ?

Hi Patrice

I think everyone wants to get off this piece of rock while they can.

I am qualified in a few fieds and surely not looking for work in SA anymore.

Looking for over the border.

Is there an Internet link for this, I'm sure there would be interest on one of the South African in Perth Facebook pages ..... I could post it there.

• 5 months later...

Hi

I'm a qualified electrician currently working underground at a coal mine in Mpumalanga South Africa. I really want a job in Aus and wants to take my wife & 2 daughters out of this land.

Is there a way?

Johan

• 2 months later...

Hi Patrice

I have recently received my Visa and is on my way To WA at the end of January. I am currentlyworking For AGA on the Mponeng deepening project as Projects engineer. I am a qualified Electrical engineer in SA, but do not have a degree, which I believe would qualify me for a maintenance position of sorts.

I am urgently looking for a position and would apreciate any assistance.

Please contact me on my personal e- mail Cobus1.vdm@gmail.com

Thank you

• 2 months later...

Hi Patrice - if only we had seen your post last year :unsure: .

My husband is a Boilermaker (Metal Fabricator in Oz) and has 13+ years diamond mining experience from working abroad with De Beers Marine.

We are DEF looking for work in this very field and will go anywhere (currently busy with SC190 visa or SC489 if hubby doesn't score an 8-band in the IELTS), so if there is still an opportunity on the horizon or you can point us in the right direction, please PM us.

Many thanks!

• 7 months later...

Hi Patrice,

Are you still looking for people?

I have landed in Canberra end of September '13 and still have no job. I am a qualified electrician with 20 yr's experience, mining and all with a Engineering diploma. Can you helpppp?