Hello To All In Canberra

Sandy & Arrie

Just wan to say hello to all of you living in Canberra.

We arrived on Sunday.......still a bit jetlagged........ :sleep1:

We went to the school on Monday to sort that out and the only thing now for me is the job hunting.......so wish me luck!!!

Welcome to Canberra, hope your son is all settled into school just in time for the holidays. If you need help you only need to ask. Did you settle in Mawson?

WELCOME WELCOME WELCOME!!!!!! :ilikeit: :ilikeit: :ilikeit: :ilikeit: :ilikeit: :ilikeit: :ilikeit: :ilikeit: :ilikeit:

Please call if you need anything!!!!!!!! even a cuppa

T

Welcome!!

I am sure you are going to love Canberra as much as we all do!!

Happy Settling in

M

Thanks Apollo

At the moment I am about two thoughts away from running away...............I need to find a job...........and I am feeling very insecure and overwhelmed, I am sure it is all normal.........it is just that I had a very good and stable job in SA, but I am here because this is what I wanted for myself and my son.......so I have to lift my head pull back the shoulders and push through!!!!!!!

HI Sandy,

This is all normal, and being the main bread winner I understand where you are coming from, my husband and many of us all went and still are going through all these emotions.

T

Welcome to Canberra! I'm hoping we'll see you at the Triple C at the end of the month.

Hang in there, things will all fall into place. It is overwhelming to begin with. It gets easier, I promise.

Give us a holler if you need anything.

Thanx...........yip will be there at the end of the month..........

Archived