Pics Of Adelaide, Sa From Our Lsd Trip

zamunda

great photos - adelaide is beautiful

how do you manage to upload so many - i upload half a photo and this website tells me i have no more space..

Wow, lovely photos!! And it is amazing to see how clean everything is!

Thanks for sharing it with us!

Stunning pics. I can't wait for our Visa to be approved so we can move to Adelaide.

Mella its the first thing I said to my husband how clean it is!

Either you are a great photographer or Adelaide is awesome! (or both maybe....)

Really nice photos.

Wow, a job at the Adelaide tourist department awaits you.

When I visited Adelaide a couple of years ago I saw a dolphin and calf in the Marina area (your photo's 5,6,7,8,9,10). I was leaning on the rail and mama dolphin stuck her head out of the water no futher than 5m away from me, I actually got quite a fright. Alas no camera with me and far to quick to get it out point and shoot, but a memory that will be with me for the rest of my life.

I felt very privileged.

Yes adelaide is a beautiful place. We can't wait to move over and experience everything.

Thanks everyone for the comments on the photography. I am a photographer and put in my best effort to show the beauty of this wonderful place.

@ benp - I used a Nikon D300.

• Like 1

:ilikeit: Thank you zamunda I really enjoyed looking at your photos. Edited by Fish

wow really awesome pics. Makes me really look forward to our move there. Isn't it amazing that so many first words were "oh wow look how clean it is". My exact words to my hubby. Sad that we see South Africa as being so dirty..but a reality

Those are fantastic pictures. I've been to Adelaide quite a few times and love the place, but when seeing your photos I couldn't help but think about how much they reminded me of Cape Town.

• Like 1

Thanks everyone for the compliments.

Adelaide (South Australia in General) is a very beautiful place indeed. We wanted to bring this out through our photography. We seem to have done justice. So very pleased :)

What my wife and I liked most was the ease of access to every place. Whether it was the hills, coast, wine region, CBD...it was always no more than 30 to 40 mins. We did quite bit of driving during our visit and it was simply a pleasure. Though residents complained that the traffic was high due to roads in the city being closed for the Clipsal.

More info: Adelaide has been voted the most liveable city in Australia in 2012 for the second year running. Can see why.

Beautiful Glenelg- my home town! I love it down at the Square. Always something happening

I agree with HansaPlease the 4th pic reminds me so much of Sea Point (I think, always get confused between Sea Point and Green Point) in Cape Town

Yup.

Adelaide is clean.

I remember back in 1975 when the South Australian gov't introduced 5c deposit (now 10c) on beer cans and bottles, later extended to soft drink cans and bottles and even flavoured milk cartons . . . . so no rubbish on the roadside, the streets or the walkways thro the city!

Someone will pick that can up which you throw away and get the money for it! That way, the environment stays clean and litter free, and recycling our rubbish is a South Australian way of life nowadays.

I travel all over Australia and can see how clean South Australia is to other parts of Australia, especially when I've been away for a couple of months.

Either you are a great photographer or Adelaide is awesome! (or both maybe....)

Really nice photos.

Both, I reckon! :ilikeit: Really nice pics!

A few years ago I took a whole bunch of photos in Adelaide and forumites asked me where the people were as there were no one, well, firstly, it was on Christmas day, so everyone would be with their families celebrating but also, I found that Adelaide is not as crowded as Sydney and Melbourne. We've been to Adelaide a couple of times and I get a more cultured feeling about Adelaide - not sure exaclty how to describe it, but it is definitely different.

Hi Riekie

I am a photographer, but had a great subject (South Australia) to work with so my job was much easier :)

We have been travelling to Oz each year for the past six years. So been to most parts of the country and we simply fell in love with Adelaide (SA in general). From the people to the landscapes to the service levels and lifestyle, everything was just want we wanted.

Now can't wait to make the move. Hopefully end of this year (fingers and toes crossed).