Some piccies from Toowoomba

Caroline

Well done Caroline! Nice piccies. I am always amazed at how every place has it's own kind of beauty (of course adding a beauty always helps too! :) )

Hendie- you are too kind :D:P - You don't want to know how long it took me to get that right :):lol::D it must be the blond roots :):D . Quite a nice place hey? I'll see what Peter brings home-I hope he took some pics of the town itself (not just school buildings).

Caroline

I see the mountains are calling you guys :lol: thanx for sharing these beaut pix with us :)

Cindylou

Sorry got destracted there by 'spiderman' :ilikeit: As i was saying Toowoomba......

post-51-1142247958.jpg post-51-1142248014.jpg post-51-1142248046.jpg post-51-1142248204.jpg

Moved the picture journal to Places of Interest ... quaint little town Caroline; what would the population be there? I guess it could actually be a city, one probably cannot see the whole place for all the trees.

No problem Hendie-thanks. I was in a bit of a hurry today so I am 'all over the place' (just like I posted the pictures :ilikeit::o ).

It is indeed a 'city'. Depending on where you look (google)the population is between 90 000-110 000 people. I assume that would include the whole Toowoomba area not just the city :) . The talk is that there are approx 3500 saffers/Zim immigrants in the area. The drive towards Toowoomba is very 'rural' ( :ilikeit::ilikeit::D hubby was very concerned the first time we drove out there). Then you drive up this steep hill/mountain and the city is 'ontop' of the mountain. Very scenic.

Chat later :D

Guest Seoul Sister

Hi Toots,

Thanks for sharing those fantastic pics with us ! :ilikeit: I can see you living there happily, great place for a great gal (friend).

Love from here

SS

:ilikeit:

• 4 weeks later...
Hi Toots,

Thanks for sharing those fantastic pics with us ! :ilikeit: I can see you living there happily, great place for a great gal (friend).

Love from here

SS

;)

Nog foto's van Toowoomba se jaarlikse Blomme fees.post-105-1144294687.jpg

Nog foto's van Toowoomba se jaarlikse Blomme fees.post-105-1144294687.jpg

post-105-1144294730.jpg

post-105-1144294764.jpg

post-105-1144294845.jpg

post-105-1144295002.jpg

post-105-1144295043.jpg

post-105-1144295094.jpg

post-105-1144295122.jpg