I Need Your Prayers!

Mara

We all wish you well Mara....and a speedy recovery being looked after by your sister...

We'll continue to pray and keep you in our thoughts.

Hope you have a speedy recovery - look forward to hearing alls good.

Take care,

Hi all!

Just to inform you I've been with Mara today and they are actually doing the open heart surgery today still! It all happened so fast and it was decided from today noon that she will go for the operation! They are planning it any time between 4 and 5pm today and the operation will last for +-6 hours! Please pray for Mara!

I will keep you updated with her progress!

Thanks for all your prayers

Ciska

Hi

Lovell (Mara's husband) send a sms late last night to tell us that Mara is doing ok! Praise God for that! I will speak to him again this afternoon (after he has visited with her) then I presume he would be able to give us better information of how she is doing!

Will keep you updated - she should be in ICU for a least 3 days and I will unfortunately not be able to visit her while she is in ICU but will get news from Lovell.

Please pray for her for a speedy recovery and no pain and complications!

Kind Regards

Ciska

Hi

Just spoke to Lovell; He says Mara is doing very well!! They removed the tubes and switched off the ventilator already and best news is that her blood pressure is now much better than before the operation -; which is excellent! Praise God!! They also already started physio today!

Have a great day and Kind Regards

Ciska

• Like 2

So glad you're OK Mara - wishing you a speedy recovery and a wonderful time with your sis!

Hi Mara,

Love and prayers are with you, Ciska thank you for updating us on Mara'a condition.

God is so good all the time, I pray He keeps you in His ever healing hands.

Love

Tania

Mara, I'm so very glad everything went ok with your operation. I wish you a speedy recovery, and a long and healthy life.

xxx

I saw Mara today! She is no longer in ICU and is doing very well! She is still in a lot of pain and the doctors say the first 5 days are the worst! Please keep on praying for her for a quick and full recovery with no pain, as well as peaceful rest and sleep!

Thanks for all your prayers and support!

Kind Regards

Ciska

• Like 1

HI Ciska,

Thanks for the update we will keep Mara in our prayers as well as her hubby.

T

Sending loads of prayers for a quick and speedy recovery. Lay back, relax and let the Lord carry you and your family through this difficult time. Blessings to you all

Mara I pray that God will carry you through this and that you will experience His love in recovery

Hoping for you to feel and be better very soon, or at least have answers. Good luck, God bless you.

Glad you're on the road to recovery and all went well! Now just relax and rest up - enjoy some quality time with your sister. We'll see you back on the forum when you're ready. Take care! xx

Mara is doing better each day!! So happy to see her getting well!! Please keep on praying for her - it's working!! God is so good!

Love you lots Mara!

Kind Regards

Ciska

Wonderful news, they have taken all the pipes off, all that is left is the pacing wires, in case they need to get to Mara's heart paced. It will give them time to fit an inside pacemaker if necessary.

Thanks for all your prayers!

Kind Regards

Ciska

Excellent news Ciska,

Thanks again for all the updates. We will however continue to pray for Mara, and that she now has a speedy recovery and a splendid time with her sister.

Thanks

T