I Need Your Prayers!

Mara

I have been in hospital since 28th February. They have done exhaustive tests to rule out any other problem and as all tests were negative are now concentrating on the heart condition that I was born with and which was diagnosed 12 years ago. On Tuesday they will do a final exploratory angiogram to assist them in deciding how to go forward. They have been waiting for me to try and regain some strength before they proceed with this final test. I have no idea how long I will be here, but I am guessing for a while yet.

I am awake for most of the hours, and when I do have enough strength I catch up on SAAustralia, and of course continuously on sms with friends and family around the world.

I have a wonderful SAAustralia friend, Ciska, who checks with me every day how I am doing, sends me prayers and generally tries to lift my spirits, thank you my friend it means a lot to me.

My fellow hosts were made aware of my circumstances last week, I thank them for their prayers and kind words.

Now I am the one asking for help from all of you, for those of you that believe in the healing power of our Lord Jesus Christ, please remember me in your prayers, I will surely need them in the days to come.

I will update this message, when I am able, and try to keep you informed. I will ask Ciska to post, if I am unable.

• Like 1

will keep you in my prayers mara - get well soon.

Mara, praying you make a full recovery. Get well soon my friend.

Hi Mara

I'm sorry that you are going through such a difficult time. My thoughts will be with you, and I hope that all the forumites will be there for you in whatever little way we can, as you have been for so many.

D

• Like 1

Dear Mara

My thoughts are with you at this difficult and stressful time. May you grow stronger each day.

Hi Mara

I will add you to my prayers!!! get well soon!!!!

Mara, you get better girl! :hug:

Mara,

Im so sorry to hear about your health issues, must be so stressful for you and the family not knowing the way forward yet. Hope Tuesday you get some answers.

Thinking of you Mara and sending lots and LOTS of positive vibes your way!!

All the best Mara, wondered why you were so quiet. Get better soon!

Get better soon. Our thoughts are with you and you will be in our prayers.

All the best Mara, may you experience His comfort and protection. Willl pray for you.

Hi Mara, sorry to hear you are not doing so well at the moment.

You are in our thoughts and Prayers and we wish you a real speedy recovery.

Basil & Liezl

Sending you love and healing energy Mara.

My father in law went through something similar. Tests, tests and yest another angiogram. It turned out to be simply a vitamin b12 deficiency. I hope your problem also turns out to be something as simple.

Much love,

Mrs M