Loooking For Flight Specials From Johannesburg To Adelaide

dale

Hi,

Does anyone know of any specials from Joburg to Adelaide? My Dad is looking at coming over in April and so far the cheapest I have seen is with Qantas for R11 900.00. I am not sure if that is what the average price is now.

Thanks

Dale

Thats not a bad price, does that include taxes and airport fees which they now charge at Oliver Rambo and the other international airports in RSA

Cramer , unfortunately its not just Ot Airport, its every airport in the world that charges airport taxes , levies , fuel surcharges etc etc

Sydney for example, even has a noise levy charge on every ticket sold departing out of Sydney !!

hi, look at www.travelstart.co.za. there are often very good deals listed - some go via abu dhabi or dubai (longer fly time) but you pay less rands.

Hi,

Thanks for the feedback! The flight is incl taxes etc. I will check out the travelstart website too.

Take care

Dale

Cramer , unfortunately its not just Ot Airport, its every airport in the world that charges airport taxes , levies , fuel surcharges etc etc

Sydney for example, even has a noise levy charge on every ticket sold departing out of Sydney !!

Serious! did not know that!

Probably like the carbon tax. Just pay for something that is not going to make any difference. We still going to use electricity and planes will keep making noice, no matter how much we pay.

Qantas red e-mail, Joburg - Adelaide return R 7800 all Inc. companion sale , see www.qantas.com

Sale ends 23 H 59 March 2012 only for 2 days.

Archived