S%#t South Africans Say

Jordy

I wonder how many people on this forum have said the line at 1 min 20 sec

• Like 7

I smaak it stukkend!

I think they could create a whole lot more of these with all the sayings we have as South Africans. :ilikeit:

• Like 2

I've never said it to any of my friends or family with that much enthusiasm - it's always been very solm :mellow:

HAHA Love it. Haven't heard those terms for at least a year now............HEHE

• 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I'm an Aussie and if I was forced to choose between adopting one of the accents portrayed in those two videos I would take the south african one any day :) And I'm not just being polite... :wacko:

Edited by Fish
  • Like 1

I'm an Aussie and if I was forced to choose between adopting one of the accents portrayed in those two videos I would take the south african one any day :) And I'm not just being polite... :wacko:

Why?

It's funny... if I could I'd choose to adopt the australian accent. It's so friendly sounding and melodic. Makes me think of laid back sunshiney days.

Why?

It's funny... if I could I'd choose to adopt the australian accent. It's so friendly sounding and melodic. Makes me think of laid back sunshiney days.

Just not a fan of the bogan Aussie accent that particular woman had. She had far too much of the 'chainsaw A' as I call it. Hold your nose and say Ahhhhh to see what I mean... :) With your nose held practice words like bar, car, far ;)

Edited by Fish