Speechless

Wanda

Oh my!! Our visa was granted after only 3 months!! Not sure how to feel. Was banking on that 6 - 7 month processing time. Ranging from :lol: to :unsure: . I guess now the 'fun' starts. We will aim to leave by end March as hubby's employer is waiting for us. If this post seems a bit jummbled - might just be reflecting my emotions.

Congratulations!!

:ilikeit:

Which visa did you apply for?

Hi

Thanks - for the RSMS 119. Will be off to Hopetoun.

Wanda

Awesome and congrats . . . Sponsored visas are always super quick :ilikeit:

Excellent news now hold on for the ride of your life :ilikeit: :ilikeit: :ilikeit: :ilikeit: :ilikeit: :ilikeit: :ilikeit:

Excellent news now hold on for the ride of your life :ilikeit: :ilikeit: :ilikeit: :ilikeit: :ilikeit: :ilikeit: :ilikeit:

I used to think I like roller coasters .... :rolleyes: Thanks guys! I guess now all my questions will start - although I have read the forum back to front and then front to back again! :lol:

Congratulations Wanda!!!!!!!!!!

We submitted ours in December 2011 and it was awarded end of January 2012...........so I know how you feel....

Best of luck to you and your family and my it be the best times of your life!!!!

Congratulations Wanda!!!!!!!!!!

We submitted ours in December 2011 and it was awarded end of January 2012...........so I know how you feel....

Best of luck to you and your family and my it be the best times of your life!!!!

Thanks ! Working my backside off trying to get everything ready - want to leave in 5 weeks times :blink:

Happy for you!

Archived