Architech / Builder

bluesfan

Hi all

We're planning some renovations to our home in Athelstone and require some advice and assistance from someone that actually knows the building industry. It won't be major but some walls need to be broken through and new ones build etc so we are unsure about council approval requirements and functionality, appearance and all that. If you know of a an architech or builder that you can recommend to help us through the planning and building phases, that will be super helpful.

I guess we've been watching too many A Current Affair programs, tha's why we're so sceptical on just getting any tradie :lol:

By voorbaat dankie vir die voorstelle

Groete

Jakes

If you send a message to "Annette" http://www.saaustralia.org/index.php/user/200-annette/

I seem to remember that her husband is an architect and they are based in Adelaide.

If you know of a an architech or builder that you can recommend to help us through the planning and building phases, that will be super helpful.

By voorbaat dankie vir die voorstelle

Groete

Jakes

Hi Jakes

Gesels met Nicolaas by die kerk. Hy sal help. My buurman van oor die straat is 'n bouer van Kaapstad en Heidi se man ook.

Anders moet jy my bel, ek kom help graag mure uitbreek.

Hi Jakes

Gesels met Nicolaas by die kerk. Hy sal help. My buurman van oor die straat is 'n bouer van Kaapstad en Heidi se man ook.

Anders moet jy my bel, ek kom help graag mure uitbreek.

Thanks Herman. Die breek is nie die probleem nie. Dis die regmaak daarna wat dalk meer finesse vereis. :ilikeit:

Dankie vir die verwysings. Sal weer kontak maak. Cheers

Thanks Herman. Die breek is nie die probleem nie. Dis die regmaak daarna wat dalk meer finesse vereis. :ilikeit:

Ja-Nee, ons gaan sukkel met die regmaak.

Archived