Freedom Day Service @ St Mark's Souht Hurstville

Astra

We are busy planning a Freedom Day Service for ALL who live are in SYDNEY on the 29 April 2012 1500 at St Mark's Anglican Church South Hurstville Sydney. I am the assistant priest there and wish to make it as inclusive for all from Africa. The liturgy will include afrikaans and some of the other african languages too. We all still have family that need our prayers over there, so come along and engage in prayer,praise and worship with us please? You can PM me if you want to be involved in the Service too.

Come as you are and be yourself, and let us give thanks to God for our journey's with him too. :D

We are busy planning a Freedom Day Service for ALL who live are in SYDNEY on the 29 April 2012 1500 at St Mark's Anglican Church South Hurstville Sydney. I am the assistant priest there and wish to make it as inclusive for all from Africa. The liturgy will include afrikaans and some of the other african languages too. We all still have family that need our prayers over there, so come along and engage in prayer,praise and worship with us please? You can PM me if you want to be involved in the Service too.

Come as you are and be yourself, and let us give thanks to God for our journey's with him too. :D

I appologise the date is changed to the 22 April at 1500.

• 2 months later...

Just a reminder to all SAffers to come and join in our Freedom Day Service. Let us thank God for our blessing and pray for our country and our families back there.

Archived