Perth

Mr. Fin

Hi everyone.

My name's Jonny and I'm an alco...oops, wrong forum. LOL!

We moved to the UK on a work sponsored visa in '08 and spent 3 glorious years in Hampshire. Returned home in Jan '11 and after a long year of readjusting to life back home decided to see what was in the global job market early Jan. 3 weeks later I have a job offer and the sponsor is submitting our 457 app on Monday next week. Sponsor has advised they've just done one other 457 and it took under 4 weeks. They expect me there any time from the 5th of March. Talk about not leaving any room to breath.

However we are extremely grateful for the opportunity and really looking forward to getting there, making more new friends and settling into our new life. I'm just starting to explore the forum and see everything it has to offer and I must say that its a wonderful tool driven by some very generous people.

Thanks everyone and look forward to asking some 'obvious' questions and hopefully being able to contribute from time to time.

Cheers!

Hi everyone.

My name's Jonny and I'm an alco...oops, wrong forum. LOL!

We moved to the UK on a work sponsored visa in '08 and spent 3 glorious years in Hampshire. Returned home in Jan '11 and after a long year of readjusting to life back home decided to see what was in the global job market early Jan. 3 weeks later I have a job offer and the sponsor is submitting our 457 app on Monday next week. Sponsor has advised they've just done one other 457 and it took under 4 weeks. They expect me there any time from the 5th of March. Talk about not leaving any room to breath.

However we are extremely grateful for the opportunity and really looking forward to getting there, making more new friends and settling into our new life. I'm just starting to explore the forum and see everything it has to offer and I must say that its a wonderful tool driven by some very generous people.

Thanks everyone and look forward to asking some 'obvious' questions and hopefully being able to contribute from time to time.

Cheers!

Hi, Welcome and see you in Perth soon!

All the best!

Archived