Business Analysts

jonathanb

Any Business Analysts with Airline / Travel industry experience who are looking for 457 sponsorship. Nothing defenite at this stage but we might have some opportunities comming up. Please PM me.

Any Business Analysts with Airline / Travel industry experience who are looking for 457 sponsorship. Nothing defenite at this stage but we might have some opportunities comming up. Please PM me.

Hi Jonathan,

The bulk of my experience is both in the UK and S.A - UK / Cosmetics industry selling into the travel retail of Airlines, so not sure whether of interest to the company. So, very much involved in B 2 B supplier to airlines. (Understand the retail side very well.)

Let me know if you need further information.

Regards,

Chris

It seems like this will be a position for a business background analyst rather than a technical background analyst?

Maybe include a bit more of the scope the position will cover, if possible. Like if it will be a hybrid PM role, as is often the case with BA positions (not that I know why, the BABOK and PMBOK has very different areas of focus and very different skill sets).

Archived