Moving To Perth Soon

Westbee

Hi everyone!

My wife, daughter (6 months) and I will be moving to Perth in the next couple of months. Just waiting for our visas, all documents have been send to DIAC.

My new employer wants us there ASAP. We are comming over on a 457 visa, and we planning to live SOR in or around Canning Vale area as this is were my work is situated.

I've been on the forum for a couple of months now just reading everyones stories about everything, and has learnt a lot - so thanks to all the information everybody!!!

We can't wait, we are just very anxious and excited about the BIG move, but we'll be fine - just clean everything!!!

Ok Have a good day everyone!!!!

I hope you are ready for a mad rush, because when those papers come through, a lot happens a a very short time. My 457 application took 2 weeks. Basically was on a plane 1 month after getting 457.

Hi everyone!

My wife, daughter (6 months) and I will be moving to Perth in the next couple of months. Just waiting for our visas, all documents have been send to DIAC.

My new employer wants us there ASAP. We are comming over on a 457 visa, and we planning to live SOR in or around Canning Vale area as this is were my work is situated.

I've been on the forum for a couple of months now just reading everyones stories about everything, and has learnt a lot - so thanks to all the information everybody!!!

We can't wait, we are just very anxious and excited about the BIG move, but we'll be fine - just clean everything!!!

Ok Have a good day everyone!!!!

All the best, hope you have a smooth process!!

See you in Perth soon!

Cheers

• 2 weeks later...

Hi all,

It's done got our visas now for the rough part - packing and moving!

See you all in Perth in about a month and a halfs time!!!

Thanks

Hi and welcome :)

Archived