Bedfordview To Perth

Eunece

Hello everyone,

I have been an observer for 2 months and as my husband's 457 visa was approved yesterday, it finally sank in that we will be moving to Perth with our 2 children aged 8 and 1 in the very near future!

Donovan has to start work mid February and the girls and I will follow in August 12 if all goes well. I have been overwelmed with all the info out there, but have found your site invaluable - especially the details with regards to getting the unabridged birth certificates for the children thru Elle Express!

Thank you so much for all the info !

Donovan & Eunece

Hi

Excuse the ignorance, but why wait until August to go. I feel the sooner the better for anybody!

It makes it easier to all go together if possible

I agree

It is easier together. You can give each other support as you will have to be strong. When you are down , its good to have someone you love to give you a power hug.

Hi there,

I agree, however it all happened much faster than we anticipated and as we still need to give 1 terms notice at our daughters school, we decided for all practicalities that it would just have to be the way we go about it :-)

Can't u go April when the fist term ends, it's so close to them starting they might accept that.

Whatever u decide I hope it goes well. All the best

Archived