Woodville South

EllenSchoeman

Need advice please. A friend of mine knows someone who has just finished building a new home which is up for rental. House is stunning and it might help if we don't have to go through all the inspections. However, have no idea if this is a good area. From my research I seems ok. Does anyone know this area?

The suburb looks quite 'Ordinary'

Ordinary is good when living in Aus!, you blend in and no-one cares where you live or what you have.

My $0.02 worth

MNG

Need advice please. A friend of mine knows someone who has just finished building a new home which is up for rental. House is stunning and it might help if we don't have to go through all the inspections. However, have no idea if this is a good area. From my research I seems ok. Does anyone know this area?

I work in the Woodville area and it is really nice. Older than most areas in SA (South Aus that is). It is close to most amenities and a short drive to the beach. I would suggest, if possible, to take a 6 month lease (like we did) and see if it is what you want, then move to and area that you like when you know more about the place.

MNG

Thanks for the feedback. The boys arrived in Adelaide and the house hunting will start now. Hopefully it will not be too painful.

Archived