Mechanical Engineer

Frank77

Hi everyone,

I have recently completed my bachelor's degree in mechanical engineering at the University of Pretoria (Washington Accord accredited) and I'm looking to broaden my horizons by working in Australia for a few years.

For a bit of background:

I cumulatively have about 6 months of experience in the steel industry and my main interests are heat transfer, control and mechanical design. I am experienced with 3d modelling tools such as Solidworks and FEM modelling packages such as ANSYS which I used extensively in completing my thesis on analyzing the heat transfer dynamics of vibrating systems.

I realize that most companies want engineers with at least a few years of experience and that this is at best a long shot, but it would mean a lot to me if anyone could help me in any way to get my foot in the Australian door.

Here's a link to my C.V. : http://dl.dropbox.com/u/28264242/CurriculumVitae.pdf

Thanks in advance

• 2 months later...

Hi everyone,

I have recently completed my bachelor's degree in mechanical engineering at the University of Pretoria (Washington Accord accredited) and I'm looking to broaden my horizons by working in Australia for a few years.

For a bit of background:

I cumulatively have about 6 months of experience in the steel industry and my main interests are heat transfer, control and mechanical design. I am experienced with 3d modelling tools such as Solidworks and FEM modelling packages such as ANSYS which I used extensively in completing my thesis on analyzing the heat transfer dynamics of vibrating systems.

I realize that most companies want engineers with at least a few years of experience and that this is at best a long shot, but it would mean a lot to me if anyone could help me in any way to get my foot in the Australian door.

Here's a link to my C.V. : http://dl.dropbox.co...iculumVitae.pdf

Thanks in advance

Halo Frank

Have you looked at the 175 or 176 Visa that will enable you to get you "Foot" in there?

Keep on searching and applying for positions while you are looking over the different kinds of Visa's on offer.

Keep in touch

Archived