Job/sponsor Needed

Madleine

I am in the process of applying for a visa to work and live in Australia. I am however running into financial difficulty, and is now despretaly job/sponsor searching. Possessing a long history within the South African Police Service and through 22 years job experience I have achieved valuable experiences in office administration and client services. My experiences equipped me with a multitude of skills including:

*compile and submit reports, and advise management to ensure efficiency of operational performance;

*process and handle customer / employee enquiries and complaints;

*identify, manage and co-ordinate training needs, and rendering of in-service training;

* monitor, ensure and evaluate data integrity;

*manage and control the human and physical resources of the department including administrative procedures, staff performance and staff responsibilities/tasks.

I also have family living in Australia and dreaming of one day joining them.

My resume illustrates a true reflection of my character and attributes. CURRICULUM MM COETZEE.pdf

• 2 months later...

I am in the process of applying for a visa to work and live in Australia. I am however running into financial difficulty, and is now despretaly job/sponsor searching. Possessing a long history within the South African Police Service and through 22 years job experience I have achieved valuable experiences in office administration and client services. My experiences equipped me with a multitude of skills including:

*compile and submit reports, and advise management to ensure efficiency of operational performance;

*process and handle customer / employee enquiries and complaints;

*identify, manage and co-ordinate training needs, and rendering of in-service training;

* monitor, ensure and evaluate data integrity;

*manage and control the human and physical resources of the department including administrative procedures, staff performance and staff responsibilities/tasks.

I also have family living in Australia and dreaming of one day joining them.

My resume illustrates a true reflection of my character and attributes. CURRICULUM MM COETZEE.pdf

Madleine

If you have family there then all they have to do is sponsor you on a family visa and you are there.

If you need more help, ask and i will help where I can.

Archived