G'day Mate!

Jay&Gee

We are a young couple currently in Port Elizabeth and hoping to be landed in Perth early next year :) Our decision to migrate was made two years ago but we only recently started taking action and will hopefully launch our application by end January (still gathering documents)The forum is such a wealth of knowledge and we look forward to sharing our own 2c with everyone.

Welcome to the forum, Jay&Gee !! This forum has been a lifeline for many, many, many immigrants so enjoy the stay and the journey ! :ilikeit:

Welcome to the forum. I am sure you will get lots of questions answered here.!!

Welcome! We are also from PE and are leaving for Melbourne in August. Just sold our house, and will have to start packing soon to put into storage.

You will soon realise that the people on this forum are awesome! and will give you all the advice they can. You just need to ask the questions.. :ilikeit: :ilikeit:

Good luck with the process!!

Welcome to the Forum! You'll find most, if not all, the answers you seek here. Good luck with the journey ahead. :ilikeit:

Thank you all for the warm welcome, we feel right at home :) We lodged our application for a 176 visa with DIAC yesterday, now the waiting game begins!

Welcome folks!!!!

I am a new member......also from Port Elizabeth. Waiting for my IELTS score and submitted my skills assessment last week.

I hope to be on my way to Perth this time next year.

This forum is awesome and the members, kind and so helpful. Glad to hear that there are other people in the "friendly city" also making their way to OZ.

And on that note, we had a record attendance at the IELTS test on the 21st Jan. Close on 50 people wrote at UPE.

All the best!

Wendy

All the best for your new journey! :ilikeit:

My family are all living in PE. My husband and I are also a young couple, and have been in Perth for a year now. So when you finally make your way to Perth, please feel welcome to contact us. We would be very happy to help you out any way we can :-)

Antoinette & Kiril

Archived