Observing From The Sideline

Caz

While we definitely want to make the move to Aus, I am quietly observing from the sideline and taking note of subjects which I think might be applicable to us. We've had so much bad luck & other stumbling blocks that I really don't want to mention too much and jinx our opportunity. As and when the need arises, I might ask a question or two. Thank you though to everyone sharing their information & stories.

Just don't give up guys! It's easy to get really down... I know the feeling. I too had MANY stumbling blocks but just kept at it. If it's what you really want you'll stay strong. Good luck. I'm sure it will all work out in the end. Sometimes you have to go through all the crap just to really appreciate things in life that matter. Hang in there! :hug:

WELKOM! Julle begin op die regte plek vrae vra... Almal hier op die forum is bereid om raad, advies, motivering en ondersteuning te gee - moenie skaam wees om te vra nie!!

Sterkte en laat weet wat gebeur :ilikeit:

Welcome to the forum! Yip, as Moo says, hang in there. All the battles and the heartache to get here ARE worth it!

Thanks, will post an update as soon as a few things become more solid - hopefully within the next week or 2!

Good luck! I'm sure 99% of people around here have had their fair share of stumbling blocks, so we can all relate!

Enough stumbling blocks to build a wall... sjoe!

Welcome and good luck :)

A warm welcome ! for sure there are more than enough stuff that can get in your way. I've learned on this forum that a load shared is half the weight to carry yourself. Enjoy the company, it helps all of us through this process.

Welcome and good luck. Just remember every journey of a thousand miles statrs with a single step.

Everyone here has had there fair share of curve balls and stumbling blocks. We can all relate.

Archived