Reputable Car Dealership

EllenSchoeman

Can anyone recommend a dealer to buy a good second hand car? We will be arriving (well half of us...) and will be looking for a car to buy.

Adrian Brien Automotive in St Marys. Just Google them for their address and contact details.

They are well regarded and the Ford dealership manager is South African and a close friend of my family.

"Reputable" and "Car Dealer" can never be used in the same sentence... whistling.gif

"Reputable" and "Car Dealer" can never be used in the same sentence... whistling.gif

Just like estate agents and lawyers, good ones do exist.

Actually, forget the lawyers part. :lol:

Adrian Brien Automotive in St Marys. Just Google them for their address and contact details.

They are well regarded and the Ford dealership manager is South African and a close friend of my family.

Thanks will have a look at them.

And Insurance Broker?? I agree, there are some good one around, just few and far apart..

Just like estate agents and lawyers, good ones do exist.

Actually, forget the lawyers part. :lol:

I like to consider myself a good Estate Agent,, despite the reputation of them, lawyers and car dealers :lol:

You're obvioulsy one of the good ones...thumbup.gif

You're obvioulsy one of the good ones...thumbup.gif

Jarvis Ford......there are a number of outlets in Adelaide.....New and seconhand/pre used vehicles.

Enjoy!

Manny

Archived