Administration Position Needed

YolandeNel

I am looking for any administration positions in Sydney or surrounding areas! I am a South African citizen. My sister lives in Sydney now for the last 4 years and I visited them in December for a 2 week holiday and completely fell inlove with Australia! :wub:

I have 10 years collective experience in the following fields, Personal Assistance, Logistics Management, Reception, Typing 75 wpm, Data Capturing, Sales Administration and I am currently employed as a Sales Manager. I am available immediately!

I have a Secretarial qualification and I have done courses in Pastel Accounting and Pastel Payroll.

I am willing to work in any other field if needs be! I am a fast learner and have a get the job done attitude!

Are you looking for sponsorship or do you have a visa in the pipline and looking for work for when you get here?

Sponsorship would be great but if my only option is to get a visa again then I will do that.

Hi Yolande

Welcome to the forum!

I'm not sure if admin is on the ENSOL (the skills list for sponsored positions) as there isn't really a skills shortage for these types of positions (I have a very similar work history).

I have just enrolled in a course to go into contracts admin in the building and construction industry. It's a certificate 4 and is purely correspondence through a company in NSW called Back To Basics. You can be anywhere in the world in order to do the course. This may stand you in better stead for an admin position.

Alternately you could look at getting a student visa and come over and study somethng which is on the skills list and then apply for a visa that way.

Where there is a will, there's a way!

Oh, and go and do a MYOB course - they don't use Pastel here.

Archived