January 2012 Canberra Coffee Club!

MrsMupersan

And now for something completely different......! Ta da! (if you've never watched Monty Python then I apologise for the outburst!)

I know there are some new arrivals - I can't wait to finally meet you all in person!!! :ilikeit: :ilikeit: :ilikeit:

Sunday, 29 January 2012

From 11h00 onwards

Stromlo Forest Park

Uriarra Road (just past the Coppins Crossing Road)

Stromlo

Bring your picnic basket and your bicycles!

For those who haven't been to Stromlo Forest Park, it really is a treat. Please check out the link to see what's on offer there. http://www.stromloforestpark.com.au/

If you're feeling adventurous, you can hit some of the world class mountain bike trails. There's a mini bike track & playground for the little ones and also a beautifully paved circuit for a gentle peddle around. Or, you can just hang out and chat.

I'm not sure how much seating there is, so suggest you pop those camping chairs in the car. There is a covered area for those who want some shade and there are toilets at the cycle circuit.

Oh, and please bring your bike helmets - as the website says, it's the law. :-)

Bring your friends and neighbours along too - it should be a fun day out.

Hope to see you there.

Here's a link to the Facebook invitation: https://www.facebook.com/events/289269644455362/?context=create

Edited to include time, date & venue (yip, I'm blonde!).

Good Day,we arrived on the 2nd and love to joy you on the 29th. Do I sign up for the Coffee Club to get updates?

Hi Nell,

Welcome to Canberra! :ilikeit: :ilikeit: :ilikeit: What a great way to start your new year.

Yip, just click on the request to join. It'll be great to see so many new faces - there are so many people who arrived in December and this month too.

Looking forward to being there, we land in Canberra on 26th Jan, so if all goes according to plan we will see you on the 29th. :ilikeit:

T & Family

See you there, I have 2 extra bikes if anyone needs but unfortunately don't have the room on my bike rack. SO if you would like to peddle just let me know and I will let you have them, otherwise see you there!

• 2 weeks later...

Hi all,

Just a reminder about the coffee club gathering this coming Sunday...

https://www.facebook.com/events/289269644455362/

There are going to be some new arrivals to Canberra - join us to welcome them to our beautiful city!

Mrs Mupes

Hi Mrs Mups

Added JennyG on the FB side, they are keen to come as they will be moving into Isaacs and are keen to meet the teacher from Farrer, so if I dont make it please introduce them to her.

Thanks

That would be Danielle. Unfortunately Danielle and Mike are away for the long weekend so won't be there on Sunday. But I hope Jenny will still join us to meet the rest of the gang! :-)

That would be Danielle. Unfortunately Danielle and Mike are away for the long weekend so won't be there on Sunday. But I hope Jenny will still join us to meet the rest of the gang! :-)

Yep I know there names but did not want to say them on the Forum as some people don't like that and prefer to stay anonymous you poop :P

LOL! I promise I won't mention yours Cramer darlin'! ;) D's not on the forum or even on fb. I think I'm okay throwing her first name out there.

:P

Archived