Jnb Get Together

Annelie Siemens

AHHH My Friend, Thank you for the kind Words. I LOVE YOUR User Name....

Really hope we can see you there

Lots of Love

Me

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Annelie Siemens

• Donovan83

• AAAZR

• EllenSchoeman

OK - I bought My Australian FLAG yesterday, so Please look out for it when searching for the group - will try and hang it on one of the trees(AND I DON'T CARE about dirty looks - trust me My Evil Eye is a killer :ilikeit:

We will try and be there a bit earlier, to see if we can get a spot right by the entrance with alot of trees, but cannot guarentee this.

Just a reminder again, please bring with a Gazebo if you have, picnic blankets, Toys for the kids, and then of course your own picnic basket.

See you all on the 4th

Annelie

Maybe consider name stickers or something...going to be a mission to introduce yourself a million times...

Maybe real name with forum name written under it. Just a suggestion,use it don't use it :P

A

Maybe consider name stickers or something...going to be a mission to introduce yourself a million times...

Maybe real name with forum name written under it. Just a suggestion,use it don't use it :P

A

I agree. Was quite the challenge last time and it was a rather small group. :whome:

hi Everyone,

I think it will be best if I give you a mobile number that you can dial on saturday when you arrive, to also locate us

here is my number, I will have it with me on saturday 071 043 8762

see you all saturday

annelie

Hi

Just shooting from the hip, but do we have a contingency plan if it rains tomorrow?

My suggestion:

Plan A:

Go to the park as planned.

Plan B:

Go to the park as planned and get wet. whistling.gif

Any other suggestions?

Hi,

We don't really have another plan, as we are a BIG GROUP, a restaurant won't work. I'm hoping and praying it doesn't Rain.

At least if it is over cast then we won't get that HOT, but hey, I'm sure we will be blessed with Sunny Weather.

We will have to see what happens.

If it rains, then I think plans are off, and will have to try and reschedule(just don't know when), but if it is overcast, then we take the chance.

A

Hi

Just shooting from the hip, but do we have a contingency plan if it rains tomorrow?

My suggestion:

Plan A:

Go to the park as planned.

Plan B:

Go to the park as planned and get wet. whistling.gif

Any other suggestions?

Remember your own chairs & gazebos - will help against rain and shine!

Hey guys - we'll be there about 11:00/11:30... got some stuff we need to do quickly in the early AM.

Annelie, took you number down. We might not make it anymore. Our son was 'sandwiched" in a bumper bashing this afternoon and his back and neck is going stiff. First going to take him to doc and x-rays as they fly out on Monday night.

He looks fine thanks. Hopefully it is "just stiff muscles". My nerves are shot. These last 2 weeks have been trying....and this was just the cherry on top.

Hi Peeps, the Rocuzzi family (Marco, Kim and little Sofia) will be there between 11h00 & 11h30. Cant wait to meet all of you. Please dont leave before we get there!!

Love

Kim

xxx

Hey everyone we are running horribly late :( what time is everyone going to be there till? We should be there by 12

So looks like we missed the get-together :( After spending hour and a half in Telkom only to be told that we have to come back because other consultant gave us wrong information...well let's just say it was not a good morning for us!! Arrrrrgggghhh!!!!

So on our way back home to start packing because we have to be out of our place in 3 weeks :(

Sorry we missed it guys!! Would love to hear how it went :)

A

It was so nice... I can't believe how many people our "little" group is! I liked the venue this time... lots of space to just chill and relax under the trees. So nice.

Still wondering what was going on at the stage near us... it must have been some kind of political thing because in amongst all the shouting we heard "liberation" and "struggle"... :huh: I seem to think the struggle ended 18 years ago when the country was liberated? Anyway. Whatever.

The meet was lekker... and I even managed to go one shade darker of pommy white! lol

Thanks to everyone for making today such a huge success, and thanks to Annelie & George for arranging everything thumbup.gif

PS - Annelie, could you please forward me the contact details of that place you mentioned for furnished short term accomodation - thanks! biggrin.gif

Regards,

Basil & Liezl

Edited by Basil & Liezl

It was great, looking forward to our adventure ahead. I hope good friendships come from today.

It was great meeting everyone. so good to not feel completely alone. And special thanks to Annelie and George as the organisers :)

Hi Everyone,

WOW what an awesome day!!!! I'm so tired, I'm going straight to bed after this.............

Thank you to everyone that joined our Group Today, and to the once that couldn't make it, There will be a next time, either here in RSA OR in our new Home Oz.

I'm also amazed at how many families are in the process of leaving, and it also just confirmed that We are Doing the Right thing..........

We will definitely treasure today for a long time :ilikeit:

And Yes I agree, I see some GREAT friendships on the horizon, and cannot wait

Good Luck to Gerhard and his Son, flying on Monday...........don't think I will be able to sleep the day or 2 before we fly

Any How, this is me Over and Out, My Bed is calling me

See you all on the Other Side

Annelie