Sap Consultants Wanted Urgently

jonathanb

After the last request here we were able to source a few more good developers who will hopefully soon be on their way down under.

We are now looking for SAP consultants. If you have any SAP skills and specifically in the ABAP, Netweaver, Basis, CRM area's please let me know asap as I am currently in SA for anohter week and a half and want to do some interviews before I go back.

Sponsorship is offered

Hi,

Just wanted to know if you know of any Oracle Jobs, we are still in SA, but have PR?

Regards

Smitte

After the last request here we were able to source a few more good developers who will hopefully soon be on their way down under.

We are now looking for SAP consultants. If you have any SAP skills and specifically in the ABAP, Netweaver, Basis, CRM area's please let me know asap as I am currently in SA for anohter week and a half and want to do some interviews before I go back.

Sponsorship is offered

Hi Smitte,

Kyk op www.dialog.com.au se website vir die poste wat beskikbaar is.

As ek reg onthou van vorige posts werk jonathanb vir hulle. Baie van die forum lede werk daar en dis glo 'n amazing company wat takke reg oor Oz het.

Hoop julle kom reg!

A

Baie dankie vir die inligting, ons waardeer.

Groete

Hi Smitte,

Kyk op www.dialog.com.au se website vir die poste wat beskikbaar is.

As ek reg onthou van vorige posts werk jonathanb vir hulle. Baie van die forum lede werk daar en dis glo 'n amazing company wat takke reg oor Oz het.

Hoop julle kom reg!

A

Hi Smitte

Yes I do work for Dialog based in Brisbane. Oracle covers a variety of disciplines so we would need more details of your Oracle skills. Having said that, at the moment we are not looking for anyone in the Oracle space but that can change depending on clients needs. Upload your resume via the Dialog website and it will get passed around to all us account managers to have a look at.

Good luck

Jonathan

• 3 weeks later...

We are still looking for SAP developers if anyone knows people who want a job and sponsorship.

I am actually quite supprised about the poor response. We have had ads on Compujobs and Pnet but not had any response yet. Seems the few left in SA are starting to earn quite a bit and that to them money = quality of life. Quite frankly I would rather be poor and happy having my kids walk down to the local skatepark than rich and frustrated having to build a skate park in my back yard.

Archived