Looking For A Dentist In Canberra

MrsMupersan

Hi all,

I really can't leave it any longer - I have to see a dentist. :(

Can anyone recommend a good dentist? Someone who doesn't recommend unnecessary Xrays and/or dental work just to make extra money! It'd be good if I wasn't bankrupt after the experience too - but not at the expense of decent, honest care.

Has anyone found this rather elusive type of dentist they'd be willing to recommend?

Hi all,

I really can't leave it any longer - I have to see a dentist. :(

Can anyone recommend a good dentist? Someone who doesn't recommend unnecessary Xrays and/or dental work just to make extra money! It'd be good if I wasn't bankrupt after the experience too - but not at the expense of decent, honest care.

Has anyone found this rather elusive type of dentist they'd be willing to recommend?

Hello M

Was at Wanniassa Dental Surgery yesterday, Dr David Trigger. ph 02 6231 001. I need a fair amount of work done so I had x-rays done prior to seeing him. He was recomended to me by Dr Andre Viljoen, another dentist. Have not been to any other dentists so I cant say price wise how he compares

Thanks mate,

I'll chat to you in the new year about how he's been and what the pricing is like.

Chat soon,

Mxx

Archived