Shared Accommodation Or Room Needed In Act

Pieter & Rene

Hi guys, we currently live in Brisbane. Hubby just got a job in Canberra and he will need to obtain affordable accommodation for a couple of months from January 2012 when he starts his new job. Myself and the kids are not moving to ACT at this stage, we will be staying behind in Brisbane keeping the kids in their school and he will travel (FIFO). If anyone knows of furnished apartments or rooms or shared accommodation for him please let us know. We have to keep expenses low as we are then looking at two households as we still pay our mortgage in Brisbane. Any advice will be appreciated. :blink:

Shared accommodation is widely advertised on the internet and quite popular - he might be in luck now as a lof ot uni students moved out of their shared accommodation this time of year and there tend to be more vacancies. Here's a few websties he could try:

Links edited in post lower down

Hope this helps smile.gif

I stayed at Victor Lodge for a month, they offer cheaper rates after 1 week if you stay longer, it is bed and breakfast with shared kitchen and bathroom facilities. Its very clean well looked after and the rooms are comfortable with a bed and a table. I found it much much cheaper than renting plus having to pay for utilities.

Victor Lodge

www.victorlodge.com.au/

Links dont seem to be working

• 1 month later...

Archived