Biltong & Boerewors Spices

Riekie

Went to Africsn Delights in Dural (Sydney) this weekend - they are now selling foil packs of Biltong Spices (all kinds of flavours like chilli etc), Boerewors Spices (various flavours) and Droëwors Spices! We make our own biltong and already have a spice recipe which works great but never tried making droëwors because of the spices. Now we can give it a go.

Thought I'd spread the joy of my discovery. They have online ordering too - not sure if the spices are available online but you could always email them.

Went to Africsn Delights in Dural (Sydney) this weekend - they are now selling foil packs of Biltong Spices (all kinds of flavours like chilli etc), Boerewors Spices (various flavours) and Droëwors Spices! We make our own biltong and already have a spice recipe which works great but never tried making droëwors because of the spices. Now we can give it a go.

Thought I'd spread the joy of my discovery. They have online ordering too - not sure if the spices are available online but you could always email them.

Hi Riekie,

Thanks for the info. Do they have Robertson's Spices as well? Was thinking of bringing some but don't want to take chances with AQIS ;)

Yes they do - and Ina Paarman etc - they have a huge range of stuff: crosse & blackwell mayo, chutney, koeksisters, flings, wilson toffees.... thumbup.gif

Yes they do - and Ina Paarman etc - they have a huge range of stuff: crosse & blackwell mayo, chutney, koeksisters, flings, wilson toffees.... thumbup.gif

Yeah :ilikeit: So I don't have to worry. I can still get my favourites. Thanks Riekie.

Archived