Act State Sponsorship

Hartell

Dear Fellow Forumees, I need little help please??? I have been watching, reading and enjoying this forum for the last year and NOW have decided to take the leap. I need some advice about using immigration agents for an ACT State Sponsorship 176 VISA Application. Are there guys out there who can recommend Migration agents for this particular application? I would really appreciate your inputs(especially those who have successfully immigrated this way) :) . We are looking at Canberra specifically!!!! I would like to immediately start with my skills assessment but feel I might need the expertise guidance of a professional who has done this successfully many times over.

Thank you any help will do.

Soon to be CANBERREANS!!!!!

JoAnne Hartell :)

Hi There,

I think we can help, we got our ACT State Sponsorship this year as well as our visa.

You can do it on your own but my hubby and I decided we would prefer it if we used an agent as they double check your info as well as give advice where necessary.

We used Stephen Dickson from Migration Outcomes Australia, he is SD_MOA on the forum, I reccommend him to anyone he also know the contact people at the ACT office, and gives regular updates if they have found people not sending correct doc's he will make sure you are covered on all bases. Please note though the ACT office do have the final say, and he can only do his best with your help.

If you look him up on the forum and send him a PM he will answer you. I suggest you do hurry up as July is coming when all the new changes come in and you will need your skills assessed and ACT App sorted before the cut off so that you will already be in the que for the year.

Good luck and hope to see you in Canberra soon.

T

Ooooohhhh thank u soooo much just what i needed to hear! I will make contact soon and post updates on our progress - yea am kinda hoping 2 get the PR app to DIAC b4 july 2012. Many thx again!

Stephen Dickson from Migration Outcomes Australia, he is SD_MOA on the forum, he is the best!

Go for Stephen ---- his advice has been awesome.. Otherwise try Fiona Carre - also on the forum

• 1 month later...

We used Janice from IIA - visas approved last April, signed in December and are moving in April!!!!

Archived