Decided To Make The Move!

PerilousBehaviour

Hey all!

So, me and my wife decided to make the move to Oz and we're going to apply for a 175 visa soon. We're busy gathering all the necessary documentation and doing a bit of research after we realized how much a migration agent is going to cost us. After numerous recommendations on this forum by people who already made the move and managed their own visa applications, I thought we could do the same.

During the week I'll be posting some ("some" might be relative, might be much more! :P ) questions and I'm sure the helpful community we have were will be able to help me out.

Looking forward to the advice from you all!

Great news on the decision, and good luck on your adventure.

All the best with your plans!

Wow, I wasn't expecting replies to my thread so soon... :D This is good news!

I'm at work now, so will formulate my questions tonight and post them as soon as I'm able to. This whole decision is quite exciting, albeit tinged with a bit of uncertainty and fear.

A move you will not regret!!Good Luck!!! :ilikeit:

Thanks! We really do hope there won't be any regret in the decision once we're there. At the moment the slight euphoria afforded by the excitement is my main driving force behind the decision. Questions coming this way soon!

Welcome to the forum! Hope you get all your answers and heaps of support through your journey. It is not an easy road - very rocky at best- but definitely a road worth traveling, as the destination is awesome!

Welcome, anyway we can help we will try. We are in Canberra so if you are looking at this area just ask

Archived