2000 Honda Civic For Sale, $6500 Neg

Mitchel

Hi all, my Honda Civic is up for sale. Its good honest car that has served us well. Selling as we bought a bigger car, another Honda :ilikeit:

It has 6 months rego.

Seat covers ( not too hide anything, just to protect the seats which are in really good nick)

New wiper blades

Front tyres have done +- 8000km and have plenty of life left. Fitted with quality Michelin tyres, rears are about 50% worn but being on the rear will last as long as the newish fronts, wheel alignment and all round wheel balancing where done at the same time.

I did a service when we bought it at +- 135000, it will be due a service in 1500km but will do it before its sold. I am a diesel mechanic and do the work myself.

The cambelt was done by the previous owner at 85000km so is not due until about 180 000km.

The Honda has, A/C, power steering, central locking, honda alloy wheels, honda 6 disc CD changer, height adjustable drivers seat, electric mirrors and windows, drivers and passengers airbags.

It has 2 x immobiliser keys including the red coding key for when/if you buy a new key. As you can see in the pics it has a pretty large boot.

There are a few scratches but the vehicle is 11 years old. I included photos of these, they were done by the previous owner who owned it for some time. The Honda really is a good car, drives smooth, good aircon, comfortable, light steering etc.

Fuel consumption is pretty good, I get about 550km's on a tank.

Please feel free to contact me by email or phone. It is located in Ellenbrook but I work in forrestfield and can arrange viewing there.

Will throw in a window sock or two (if I can find the other one) as they dont fit the new Honda.

IMG_3190.jpg

• 1 month later...

Archived