Meet A Saffer

Enrica

The Festive Season is almost upon us, and you feel the need to meet someone new , please feel free to join us. Anyone !!

WHERE: TRIGG BEACH RESERVE

which is located at the end of Karrinyup Road

Look out for the Australian and South African Flags

I have advertised this even on Facebook

https://www.facebook.com/#!/event.php?eid=160622924036666

So please feel free to pass the link or my email address onto anyone that would like to join in.

TIME: FROM 11H00

DATE: 04 DEC 2011

WHAT TO BRING: Your picnic chairs/Picnic or BBQ/ picnic blankets/Drinks/ Suncreen /Swimming gear/Fishing roads/Drinks etc Please dont forget to bring yourselves.

RSVP: Please could you let me have names and numbers for name tags - an email or PM with email address would be good.

There is plenty of water and the little ones will need to be looked after .

Business : For those of you whom would like to advertise your business please contact me to make arrangements to drop off your business cards.I am asking for a small fee of $5.00

I would like to buy either some drinks for the little ones or chocolates. So that is what the fee is going for.

Many thanks

Enrica Swanepoel

enrica1959@live.com :ilikeit::ilikeit:

I am just bumping this one .

Is no one on the forum interested in getting together?

If you change the date to 4 January 2012, we'll definitely be there!!! We're only arriving 25.12.11. Would love to meet people with the "know how" :ilikeit:

Hi Vaalriver

Sorry, perhaps we can organise one early next year!!

depending on the need, perhaps we will have a get together on Christmas day, so that no one is one their own on that day.

Have a safe trip over, look forward to meeting you sometime soon.

Hi Vaalriver

Sorry, perhaps we can organise one early next year!!

depending on the need, perhaps we will have a get together on Christmas day, so that no one is one their own on that day.

Have a safe trip over, look forward to meeting you sometime soon.

Thanks Enrica!! I'll keep my eyes open for events - I have three kids that will need some distraction!

regards, Karin

Sorry we couldn't make the 4 December hubby is working

Dont forget about Sunday

Temparature is forecast at 33 , so dont forget your sun screen and bathers

Did anyone leave the picnic blanket and bathers behind? If they belong to please let me know.

Thanks

Enrica

Hi Enrica

Sorry we missed Sunday, my better half was really not feeling very well. Hope to say hi at the school year end picnic though

Hi Enrica

Sorry we missed Sunday, my better half was really not feeling very well. Hope to say hi at the school year end picnic though

No problem, see you next Wednesday.

Archived