Mighty Men Conferences...

Olgam

http://www.news24.com/MyNews24/ANC-propose-quota-system-for-Mighty-Men-conferences-20111103

ANC propose quota system for Mighty Men conferences

03 November 2011, 14:12 In a new initiative to advance racial integration in South Africa, the ANC government has proposed a bill to Parliament which states that all Angus Buchan's Mighty Men conferences must be representative of the population of South Africa.

The proposal includes legislation that will force the sellers of these tickets to first sell 70% of all tickets to native Africans, before any tickets may be sold to whites / settlers.

Mrs Beauty Kumalo, Chairperson of Africans for Jesus, has commended the initiative by the ANC government. "Too long real South Africans (blacks) have been excluded from having the same privileges as the whites in serving our Lord Jesus Christ from Nazareth (now relocated to heaven). Apartheid has given the white man better churches, Bibles and theologians which gives them an unfair advantage of reaching heaven. We require equal rights for all Christians. We are tired of the racist white man trying to keep us out of heaven."

Opinions in the white Christian community however are divided on the issue.

Jan Wit, Christian Missionary expert, has called a prayer meeting against what he calls an "atrocious racist ANC policy." He further states that the Mighty Men conferences have always been opened for all races and that the black community has always been welcome to attend such a gathering.

Pieter Bester, a devoted Angus Buchan fan, feels differently. "The ANC shouldn't force these things on whites. We have already lost rugby and cricket.

They already force us to watch soccer on SABC and now they want to steal Jesus also. Why are they so afraid of whites gathering in the thousands for a common cause? It is not like we are talking revolution among ourselves at these gatherings. Not most of the time anyway."

Please read the comments below the article, it is satire......not real..

It's something quite serious and sensitive in South Africa to make fun of, I'd say

It's something quite serious and sensitive in South Africa to make fun of, I'd say

I guess that's why they say - if you don't laugh, you'll cry... :unsure:

Aaaah well, I don't mind jesting with politics at all, it's all fake anyway. I do mind 'playing' with God and Jesus though.

Archived