Park A Trailer For 4 Days

Serendipity

Hi all, my family and I are heading to Canberra tomorrow then from there to Sydney for three nights however we have a hired luggage trailer that we would really don't want to take to Sydney and won't really need as we hire a second car in Canberra.

Would someone in Canberra assist us with "storing" the trailer from the Thursday morning 27th to Sunday afternoon of the 30th October?

I will pick it up on route back to VIC.

Will be greatly appreciated :)

Serendipity, just a suggestion, if you take a map book and check out the towns that you will pass through on your way to Sydney and also on your way back to Melbourne, find one that you will pass through both times, then try on google maps to find a garage, or gas station (as the American's call it) then call them and ask if you could park the trailer there, they may well do so for a small fee and that way you do not have to go all the way back to Canberra to pick it up.

It has been a study week for me and only just saw you post, hope you found a place and so sorry cause you could have left it by us. Feel bad I only saw your post now.

Archived