12 Novemeber - Kzn Coffee Club

Orion25

Hi guys,

If my hubby's available, can we come too? 2 adults and 2 kiddies (4 & 10). :whome:

Hi guys,

If my hubby's available, can we come too? 2 adults and 2 kiddies (4 & 10). :whome:

Of course you can, we cannot wait to meet everyone. :ilikeit::ilikeit::ilikeit:

See you there. :ilikeit::ilikeit::ilikeit:

Our last KZN Coffee Club before we move to ACT and join the Canberra Coffee Club :blush:

T

Hey All,

List of all who are joining us on Saturday 12th at Piggly Wiggly Kloof

Orion25 2 + 2

Jeannine Morgan 2

Jonathanb 1 + 2

Sharon 1

Heather 1?

Deanne 1?

Moo 1

Chelsea 2 + 1

Malans 2 + 2

Cannot wait to meet all the new faces and some (Dinosaurs) see you all on Saturday. :ilikeit:

T

Looks like you have lots of new faces there

Hey Cramer,

Yip plenty new faces, which is great. It's going to be good to hear all the stories on Saturday and where and why people are going.

Just on 2 months and we will be in ACT and see you guys again, this Coffee Club has been so great for us, and people I meet and tell about our move to Oz are shocked that we already have contacts in Canberra nd Oz in general, all thanks to this forum and the Coffee Club.

Keep well and see you soon.

T

Hi T

Quick one, how will we know you guys? :blush: Never been to Piggly Wiggly before! :whome:

Can't wait to meet everyone :ilikeit:

Hi T

Quick one, how will we know you guys? :blush: Never been to Piggly Wiggly before! :whome:

Can't wait to meet everyone :ilikeit:

I will make a label for our table that reads "Coffee Club" plus we are pretty trained at looking for the "lost" expressions on peoples faces. I will also tell the waiters to send anyone looking for "Coffee Club" to our table. Will see how the weather is, amybe we will sit outside, also depends on how busy they are.

Looking so forward to meeting you all.

T

Thanks so much for organising the coffee club :ilikeit:

It was awesome to meet you guys.

Wishing everyone a safe and happy journey :D

• Like 1

Hi There,

To all who made it yesterday, THANK YOU so much. Without you there would be no Coffee Club.

It was great to meet so many new people and to get to know some of the "Dinosaurs" better. :ilikeit:

Heather, thank you for all the invaluable information you shared with us, your 11 years in Oz has truly helped you build a wealth of information that we are so glad we had the opportunity to tap into. :ilikeit:

For those of you who did not manage to make it, we hope that next time you will have the opportunity to join in.

For those of us for whom it was our last Coffee Club before moving accross the big blue, good luck and God Speed on your journey and may all go well.

For those still awaiting their Visa's and for some of the new people I believe will be joining the Forum, good luck , and remember ask all the questions you can think of and someone out there will answer you. I trust you will all have your Visa soon. :ilikeit:

Thank you to everyone again for making a most enjoyable afternoon

T

• 7 months later...

Good day,

We have just signed up 2 days ago. We are looking to emigrate to Aussie in Brisbane. My husband is a plumber. We need more info regarding applications etc.... He went to Perth in December to have a look around and he prefers Brisbane as it almost like Durban.

Is the coffee meeting still happening on the 12th November, meeting at the Piggly and Wiggley? Please advise it would be much appreciated as we are keen to join the coffee club.

Thanks.

Regards

Jackie

Hi Palmtree,

This post was for last year November, but if you have a look dazzmatazz is organising a coffee club for Augist 2012

Good luck on your move, why don't you consider Canberra? :blush:

T