Centurion Coffee Club

Whynot

Hi All,

I would like to arrange a coffee club session in Centurion. It would be great to meet a couple of likeminded immigrants to share our experiences and dreams with! :D

Please let me know if you are interested and I will take it further.

Warm regards

Whynot

We're in Joburg, but if the date suits us and it is not in the evening (we have small children that get very difficult when it gets close to bedtime) we will be interested in joining.

Heidi

• 1 month later...

Hi All,

Can we set a date for this coffee club session; How about Saturday, 19th of November 2011, around 12h00, at Grey Owl Village – Café Bugatti (cnr Brakfontein Road & Erasmus Drive, Louwlardia).

This is in Midrand so nicely in-between Johannesburg and Pretoria.

Please let me know what you think… :unsure:

We can't do 19th,my sister's kitchentea :(

Maybe suggest 2 dates then we can see which date suits the most people.

A

• 2 weeks later...

OK, so 19th or 26th?

Yes, this is my first post.

Hi All,

Seems like the 26th of November 2011 suits most. Let’s keep the location central and fix the date!

(around 12h00, at Grey Owl Village – Café Bugatti (cnr Brakfontein Road & Erasmus Drive, Louwlardia)

Please confirm if you will attend (with numbers) to enable me to do the booking.

Have a great day! :ilikeit:

Also 26th but can we look at different time please? 12:00 is not a good time with toddlers that still need afternoon naps.

I suggest either 10:00 or after 14:00...

Is the venue child-friendly?

Thanks guys!

A

We will be able to make the 26th.

But like AAZR, I need to know if the venue has play facilities for kids. I have a 3 year old and a 1.5 year old, and if they have to sit at a table the whole time, there's not going to be a lot of conversation hapenning other than "stop painting the table with tomato sauce", or "do not lick the salt and pepper pots!". :D

I'd like to make another suggestion... :whome:

What about Papachinos in Midrand? EXTREMELY Child-friendly and great food,they even have babysitters on the playgrounds. :ilikeit:

Let me know what you think!

#40 Whisken Avenue

Crowthorne

Midrand

http://www.papachinos.co.za/

A

Papachinos is awesome! We always go to the one near Allens Nek. :ilikeit:

We also do and its the only restaurant where we can actually have a decent conversation with each other! I suggested the Midrand one so that the Pretoria and Jhb people can meet each other "half-way".

If everyone is happy with the idea I recommend we make a booking as soon as possible as they're booked well in advance.

A

Pappachinos sounds great, as I think a lot of people living on Joburg side have heard of it, or have been there. It's 1 place that I might actually find, me being blonde and all. :whome: Not so good at following directions.....

It's fine with me as I live in Centurion. Sorry, but I have teenagers and is totally out of touch with little ones. :whome:

Will you do the booking as you know the location? We can move the time to 10h00 as well, if you like?

From my side it is 2 adults and 2 teenagers

10:00 it is then at Papachinos 26 Nov! Let's give everyone until Monday to rsvp then I'll do the booking :)

So far:

Whynot:2 adults,2 teenagers

Heidim : 2 adults, 1 teenager and 2 toddlers

AAAZR : 2 adults, 2 toddlers

Blondiejhb :

Sorry I'm battling to access previous pages, will list other names later,but don't let that stop you from replying with your details and numbers.

Thanks guys!

A

Blondiejhb : 2 adults, 1 child

Vannix : 2 adults, 2 toddlers

Madlo :

Jacques Voogt :

I know of a few other people also in the Pretoria / Joburg area so please feel free to add your details.

A

I have also posted the details on another thread...Midrand Coffee club.

Hope you all have a great weekend.

Cheers

A

Another member added to the list!! :ilikeit:

So far the people attending will be:

Blondiejhb : 2 adults, 1 child

Vannix : 2 adults, 2 toddlers

Dono : 1 adult

Look forward to meeting everyone!!!

A

Don't want any one to get lost between the two threads (Centurion and Midrand) so just in case,here's the link to the Midrand coffee meeting thread.

And also to bump it up to the active content.. :holy::whome:

http://www.saaustralia.org/index.php/topic/34636-midrand-coffee-club/page__gopid__298606#entry298606

A

Edited by AAAZR