Private Rentals In Perth

LizzC

HI Guys,

I hope you are all well.

Last year before we came over someone gave me a link to a website where owners privately advertise their properties for rent. I cant find a good one via google.I am getting very frustrated with the home opens, sooooo many people make me very nervious. How am I ever going to find us a home like this?

regards

Lizanne

Hi Lizanne,

The only site I know of is for furnished rentals privately owned in Perth which come highly recommended by a lot of the forum members.

Not necessarily what you're looking for..but I'll add it just in case you need it later :ilikeit:

http://stayinperth.net/

Good luck and I'm glad you asked this question because I also can't see myself "competing" with other potential tenants for a property. :unsure:

A

Gumtree? There are also loads of private rentals on there. We went through an agency and its not too bad, we also told them we could give 2 months rent upfront whiched helped I think as we had no references from Oz.

The newspapers also have private rentals advertised, I think on a saturday?? Could be wrong havent looked in ages.

Just a word of warning that with private rentals, you have no recourse through any regulatory bodies. There are some dodgy landlords our there. If you're determined to go private, then at least ask for references from previous tenants.

Just a word of warning that with private rentals, you have no recourse through any regulatory bodies. There are some dodgy landlords our there. If you're determined to go private, then at least ask for references from previous tenants.

I will vouch for www.stayinperth.net

Karen is very organised and professional to a tee.

PM me if you have any questions.

Regards

Richard

Great to hear that there are good landlords about Richard. Didn't mean to insult anyone but have heard of some disturbing experiences and it never hurts to get good reference from trusted people. :ilikeit:

Thanks guys, you are always a huge help. It looks like we found a place, agent said we are the top applicants so lets pray and see.

regards

Lizanne

Archived