April Trip Booked

Keglin

Hi one and all,

So we finally took the plunge and made some decisions.

We have booked a validation trip for beginning of April and plan to move in sept.

Feels good to actually be moving forward and making plans.

We have also booked a camper van for our stay.

Does anyone have any suggestions as to where we could stay. We need it

To be good so we can convince our kids that a move to Canberra is a must.

It would be great if we were surrounded by bush but still had use of a pool and good facilities.

Hopefully there is a coffee club meeting or something like that so we can say hi to a few of u too!

Whoooopppeeeeeeee we are making plans again.

Thanks for any suggestions.

Keglin

Hi Keglin

we had the same requirements in terms of bush surroundings :) and swimming pool and lots of space for kids to run around

we have booked into the Canberra Motor village, in the south of Canberra for our validation trip.

They are relatively out of the city, with bushy surroundings (from what I can see on the map anyway).

We booked into one of their cabins, and were actually upgraded to a larger one for the same price due to a mistake on their side :ilikeit: which I found very nice of them to do!

I think there are camping sites available too, if you have your own tent or caravan. Look at their website, it might give you a better idea

Canberra Motor Village ( not sure if there are 2 the one we stayed in is Northside.In the "bush" with some walks and wildlife to prove it.

About 4 km to a good sized mall and A grade skate park. Lake Ginninderra is also close about 4.5 km.At the Motor Villiage there is a pool and also a play area for young kiddies.For the nessessaries there is a pay washing machine and dryer or clothes line if you prefer.

Good Luck

I'll be damned...this whole time (and dont ask me how I managed that) I was under the impression that the motor village is in the South, I even told hubby its near Fyschwick so shopping would be nice, and near the airport.

I how no clue how I managed to get that SO wrong! :) he he he...good thing this thread came up.... :blush:

Archived