Kempton Park: Pretoria Coffee Club, 13 Aug 2011

FPNaude31

We might be able to join in, although life is HECTIC! Where and when? It will be me, my wife and our baby.

B)

We're in Joburg but not much happening this side with the get-togethers :whome:

So just say when and we'll try our best to come. 2 adults and 2 toddlers! :ilikeit: Pretoria is really not that far considering the great company ;)

A

Great. I sounds like the Joburgers are keen to meet. We can meet in Kempton, not so far from us in Pta East. What about a Saturday morning at Harmony Coffee shop, 36 Dann road, its about 12 minutes from OR Tambo.

Please suggest a few dates.

We have loads of friends in pta east so I'm fine with that as well!! Don't know Kempton very well but nothing a GPS can't help with! :)

A

Great. I sounds like the Joburgers are keen to meet. We can meet in Kempton, not so far from us in Pta East. What about a Saturday morning at Harmony Coffee shop, 36 Dann road, its about 12 minutes from OR Tambo.

Please suggest a few dates.

Hi

Let us know either way

Kempton would be nice though :D

How about Saturday, 6 August, 10am? Or 13 August or 20 August?

How about Saturday, 6 August, 10am? Or 13 August or 20 August?

hi

Any of the 3 Saturday's seems fine.

Thanks

6th may be tricky for some because its long weekend,so I'm voting for 13 or 20!!

:) :)

Lets make it a date for 13 August @10am, Harmony Coffee shop, Kemptonpark???

We can't wait to hear about all your experiences so far.....

Hi there,

We would like to come, 13th is good for us. Myself Kyto, wife Trix and two kids Kyle (13) and Danika (10). Looking forward to it.

see you soon :)

13th suits us as well!! 2 adults and 2 kiddies aged 4 and 2 :) :)

Jay!!

A

Sounds like its going to be a 'leke kuier'. Our kiddies aged 1 and 5. Hope they all can keep busy at a coffee shop. Any ideas?

Eish...coffee shop maybe not such a good idea with kiddies. Any other suggestions? I don't know Kempton all that well but my brother stayed there so maybe he can help with a family-friendly venue..:)

Hi There,

Just a suggestion, a kid friendly place is the way to go, as often when we get together down here in KZN there are a few kids and they don't want tosit and listen to the adults they love to go off and play on their own.

So glad to see that you guys are getting together. :ilikeit:

T

Hi FPNaude

Dit sal great wees. Ons het 3 seuns 19,17 en 8. Weet nie of hulle sal saamkom nie.

Thanks for organizing this

Sandra and Sean

:ilikeit:

Suggestion : Goodies for Gardens in Kempton, Vlei street comes very highly recommended. Have a look and let me know what you guys think!!

Otherwise we can just go the good old Spur route...

:) :)

Any will do for us. As long as I don't have to sit in the cold :ilikeit: And we can exchange ideas etc on the "BIG MOVE".

Sandra

Hi All

I think Spur is also a good idea. I would like to ask if it is possible to move it to 14:00 on the 13th. The school and activities - open day for grade 1 and choir...

Could you please confirm if this is ok

Spur is fine with me! If its afternoon 15:00 suits me a bit better..but if everybody agrees on 14:00 I'll try to get babysitter for kids!

I might just get that babysitter in any case ;)

A

Hi All

I think Spur is also a good idea. I would like to ask if it is possible to move it to 14:00 on the 13th. The school and activities - open day for grade 1 and choir...

Could you please confirm if this is ok

Hi

Fine with us. Which spur?

Sandra

Date: 13 August 2011

Time: 15:00

Venue: Tucson Spur,7 Long Street, Kempton Park 1618 ,011 975 0286‎

R.S.V.P: Wed 10 August

Can't wait to meet you all :ilikeit:

Date: 13 August 2011

Time: 15:00

Venue: Tucson Spur,7 Long Street, Kempton Park 1618 ,011 975 0286‎

R.S.V.P: Wed 10 August

Can't wait to meet you all :ilikeit:

Hi

Thanks FPNaude

We will meet you there. We are Sean and Sandra Dicks with our 3 sons age 19, 17 and 7.

Ons sal ook verseker daar wees! :ilikeit: Alex en Anneke Richter en ons kiddies Ameli (4) en Zander (2).

Dis nogal actually teleurstellend dat so min mense belangstelling toon :(

Maar! Ek is seker die mense wat wel daar is gaan baie lekker kuier :ilikeit:

Gaan julle 'n tafelbespreking doen en indien wel,onder wie se naam? Of gaan ons almal rooi blommetjies aan ons hemde vassteek om mekaar uit te ken :lol:

Sien uit om almal te ontmoet :)

A

Archived