Furnished Accommodation In Perth

Feetjie

Need to see if someone has a contact for furnished accommodation. Friend's sister and fam is coming over mid Sept. Will prob be for 2-4 weeks. After that they will need to find a long term rental. The problem is that they have never set foot out of South Africa, coming over without jobs and two kiddies. Any suggestions?

Thanks so much!

Need to see if someone has a contact for furnished accommodation. Friend's sister and fam is coming over mid Sept. Will prob be for 2-4 weeks. After that they will need to find a long term rental. The problem is that they have never set foot out of South Africa, coming over without jobs and two kiddies. Any suggestions?

Thanks so much!

Where are they going in Aus? And while you are at it......what kind of jobs are they looking for, how old are the kids, are they brining stuff or starting from scratch, etc

Just in case people can help them in other ways too.

I've put the post under Perth, WA. So yes, they are coming to Perth. Have no idea what they do for a living or the age of kids. Will find out and come back with some answers. For now, it's just getting accommodation! :ilikeit:

Edited by Feetjie

Just to come back with some info. Their kids are 14 and 12, so obviously they need to go to High School. This is a bit of a problem .... any ideas of good schools NOR? Private schools are going to be too exspensive for them and then they will prob be on a waiting list?

The wife is in admin, so my guess is she will find something. Her husband was a 'line technician' for Telkom, does anyone have contacts for Telstra?

Just thought that we might help this people seeing that they have never set foot out of South Africa, they are very nervous and really don't know where to start! Any input would be greatly appreciated!

Hi

She will need to try

Woodavle High School in Woodvale

Carine Senior High in Carine

Duncraig Senior High - Duncraig

Ocean Reef Senior High

TRhey will need a rental property in the feeding areas for the school.

• Like 1

• 2 years later...

Hi May, we actually do completely self contained accommodation - feel free to PM me or just click on the link in my signature to go to our website.

Regards

Jen :)